Employment is crucial for continuing education and community. MAACCE stresses the importance of stable employment and actively searches for employment opportunities. Here you will find important career information and services to assist you in searching for a new career. Please contact the hiring agency with questions.
To request that a job be posted to this website, please download the request form or send us a one-page post. PDF format is preferred. Be sure to include all the necessary contact information. Postings will be maintained until the announced closing date or 30 days.Job Opportunities NEW! Anne Arundel Community College is hiring multiple Adult Education Instructors (Glen Burnie, Brooklyn Park & Hanover) See position description here: ABS GED ad 2-20 ——————————————————- Still looking? Visit one of the following websites:
- Maryland Workforce Exchange
- Baltimore City Mayor’s Office of Employment Development
- Baltimore County Workforce Development
- Prince Georges County Economic Development Corporation
- Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation
- Maryland Nonprofit’s Career Center