Dedicated to Maryland
The Maryland Association for Adult, Community and Continuing Education is a non-profit organization providing leadership in Maryland for those interested in advancing education as a lifelong process. MAACCE provides a central forum for a wide variety of adult, community and continuing education groups. MAACCE encourages organizations and agencies in Maryland to cooperate in a broad spectrum of educational programs and activities in support of the lifelong learning concept
LEARN WITH MAACCE:
- NEW! Join us for a free professional development workshop on September 14 entitled Healthcare Career Pathways: Lessons on Adapting Adult Ed Healthcare Programs Virtually, co-presented by Voxy.
- NEW! MAACCE 2021 Conference planning has begun! Share your insights with us as through this survey we consider virtual and in-person options for our annual gathering.
- Click here for a recap of the 2020 COABE Virtual Conference, co-hosted by MAACCE. Registrants can still access content through November 2020.
- Have you renewed your membership for 7/1/2020-6/30/2021 yet? It’s easy! Just click here.
NETWORK WITH MAACCE:
- NEW! Did you miss our recent virtual networking session on engaging adult learners online (live on August 27)? Enjoy the recorded webinar today!
- Visit our Job Board for the latest opportunities in adult education throughout Maryland.
ADVOCATE WITH MAACCE:
- NEW! Celebrate Adult Education & Family Literacy Week (September 20 – 26, 2020) by viewing and using our advocacy resources.
- Tell our members of Congress that Adult Education is important. Take action today!